Sunday 3 June 2007

Summer

Summer means field hockey camps in the US since 2 years. This year I am going again and it will probably be a blast again! I am so looking forward to spend some time there again, not only because the pay is so good, but also because the coaching is a lot of fun and the girls are just crazy.
My schedule will be:
  • 30 June - 2 July = Middlebury, VT
  • 4 - 7 July = Springfield, MA
  • 10 - 13 July = Stowe, VT
  • 14 - 19 July = Blairstown, NJ
  • 22 - 25 July = Fairfield, CT
  • 29 July - 2 August = Sauk Valley, MI

I will fly to NYC the 29th, so in 3 weeks, and will fly back the 6th of August. This means that I have a couple of days left in NYC to visit some friends and have some fun!

The Xplore-project from the EIDP wasn't accepted by the nationl youth agency, so I will have the rest of August free. Will work a bit, have to go to Slovakia to visit Jana and have Aida's wedding In Tirana the beginning of September. I also have to go to David's birthday (since he was on mine as well) in Copenhagen on the 1st of September. All in all quite a busy summer and not even a real holiday for me! :-)

No comments:

 

My personal world map

Visited Countries
Visited Countries Map from TravelBlog