Thursday 1 June 2006

Hospitality Club

Around 2 weeks ago I got an email from 4 girls from Germany if they could stay over at my place for a night. Friends who know me, would probably say: "ah, as usual", but that's not true. I joined the Hospitality Club a while ago and haven't used it yet. It is a platform for people offering a place to stay or showing others around town, in return for the same if they go somewhere. Since I am traveling quite a bit, I thought that it would be nice and come in handy, but I haven't had the chance to use it myself. When I got the email, I was rather surprised as I didn't think that Groningen would be very popular. I replied, but they already found another place in Groningen to stay, as they opted for more places to make sure, that they would have a place.

No comments:

 

My personal world map

Visited Countries
Visited Countries Map from TravelBlog