Saturday 17 June 2006

Library

It is said that people studying in the library are not really there to study, but more to watch and be watched. It is supposed to be the unofficial meatmarket of the students in Groningen. Although no one is watching me (sadly) and most of the girls I see are not worth watching, I can partially agree with that statement. I have overheard a conversation on the hallway or in the toilet between guys or girls chatting/gossiping about someone studying on the same floor they are or whom they have seen in the cantina. For sure there are flirts and people pick up others, but the whole scene is passing me by. The bad thing is that I am totally alone there: none of my friends studies in the library and the ones who did all already graduated… Sometimes it is rather boring if you have no one to talk to during the breaks.

No comments:

 

My personal world map

Visited Countries
Visited Countries Map from TravelBlog