Wednesday 22 June 2005

Election observer

If all goes well I will be in Albania next Wednesday. I have been trying to get into the election observer mission of the OSCE/ODIHR for the parliamentery elections on the 3rd of July, since I left Albania last year October. I knew that this would take place and that I would be a great opportunity to get back (for free) and see the country and everyone again. As I was/am not in the election observer pool of our ministry (you have to apply for that and I just did, as I had to wait for the annoucement to do so), I had to use every contact I got in Albania and here on our Foreign Ministry. Sometimes life is all about contacts... But I can say that it worked and that from the 29th of June till the 6th of July I will be somewhere in Albania helping counting votes, observing the election process and what more... God, I'm looking forward to that. I might not have been graduated yet, but I've done so many crazy and special things already. I really love life. :)

No comments:

 

My personal world map

Visited Countries
Visited Countries Map from TravelBlog