Wednesday 22 June 2005

Lonely Planet

Today at 11, my doorbell rang. I didn't expect anyone, so I was suprized to see the postman standing for my door with 2 packages. As I didn't order anything and didn't expect anything, I was really curious what it would be. The label said Lonely Planet which confused me even more. In both packages was the same: the new Cityguide for Istanbul. I am confused, as I have no clue why they sent me 2 copies of Istanbul. I have never been there and also don't have plans to go there. The only things I can think of are that I participated in another contest or that this is my reward for commenting on the LP of the Transsib. The first I cannot remember, the latter was right after I travelled, so that's quite a long while ago. So I called LP, to figure out what was the deal. (Believe me: I love presents, but I want to know why and don't need the same twice...) They didn't know as well, but would try to figure out why I got them. In the meantime I have 2 copies of Istanbul: anyone? :)

No comments:

 

My personal world map

Visited Countries
Visited Countries Map from TravelBlog