Friday 18 June 2004

MSN-nicks

I am someone who changes his MSN-nick frequently. If not multiple times a day, than certainly once a day. The advantage of having such an extended MSN-list, is that all kinds of nick pass by. You can see that some show their moods, some just have their real names and never change them and some just put up the most idiotic names. I would like to give a short overview of some of the names that I see coming online.

J.F.P. e V.B.F / ¤¥O amor é lindo¥¤ / Há males que vêm para o bem! (all Brazil)
Disgusted Ref / WHY are all the babes in the library??? / Länsförsäkringsbolangens ABZ / I love your eyes...but only with KETCHUP!!! (all Malta)
Why can’t the boys be the toys that the girls want the boys to be…? (NL)
ИВАН (Serbia)
The world is book and those who do not travel read only a page (NL)
TRUST ME… I am a Lawyer (Turkey)
The only thing in life you'll regret are the risks you didn't take (NL)
sure, whenever you like / is anyone enthusiast of photography (digital)? let me know (all Slovenia)
Look at how she moves... must have some sort of build-in motor / don’t assume. It makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'. / Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure (all NL) There was no life before coffee (Russia)
Confused & Chaotic / A pair of Dutch Chimps, sending their love from Amsterdam (all NL-Malta)

No comments:

 

My personal world map

Visited Countries
Visited Countries Map from TravelBlog