Sunday 8 October 2006

Fitness

My brother started to fitness a couple of weeks ago and he let the club call me, if I wouldn't be interested in a try-out or joining; so he could get a present. :-) So, yesterday I went (it is actually around the corner) and did a nice 1.5 hr workout. This morning I went again and spend a full 2 hrs there. I don't really need the stamina (that is what I keep saying to myself, and maybe someday I will believe it), but I go there to get a somewhat better body. I haven't trained and played in a year and I am getting some fat, I don't want. :-) So I am doing the abs, the upper body muscles, the arms and more. Now I have muscle aches in my upper legs (of course I do some stamina exercises). Do I even like sports?

No comments:

 

My personal world map

Visited Countries
Visited Countries Map from TravelBlog