Thursday 19 October 2006

Local Liberal Council Meeting

On Tuesday, my (local) liberal movement had their annual meeting, where the new board got elected , people could ask questions to the current board etc. I left rather early, as the kind of people wasn't really my cup of tea. OK, I am a bit posh and a "rich-kid", but these guys were way worse and not in a good sense. Too many double collars, double tongues, crazy stories and strange ideas. Besides that: the kind of questions asked and the way the meeting went I have seen too often. With the Law Faculty Organization, Rudolph and I attended many meetings and we even disturbed some (what a great evening was that) and they were exactly the same. The old board(s) complaining about what the current is/was doing and other idiotic questions and interruptions. Not my thing.

No comments:

 

My personal world map

Visited Countries
Visited Countries Map from TravelBlog