Sunday 25 September 2005

Flirt

When I entered the shop, I already saw them looking at me. When I went through the lanes, searching for my groceries, I noticed that they kept on looking to me while switching lanes, while looking at products, while standing in front of 10 different kind of yogurt's and while walking to the cashier to pay. I felt observed, I felt violated, I felt flattered. I felt as if I had to do something. Walk up to them, return the flirt or just do something. I couldn't just stand there, pay and walk out of the shop. That would be rude, and I'm not that kind of guy.
So I stepped up to them, grabbed them and took them with me. Not a clue what I will do with a 32 family-pack of toilet paper, but ok, might come in handy the next 6 months... :-)

No comments:

 

My personal world map

Visited Countries
Visited Countries Map from TravelBlog